Blockchain, Cryptography, Agile environment, working in a small team in Belfast city centre..sound good?
A DevOps Engineer is needed to join a Belfast city centre company, who have a global reach.
You'll join one of the largest consultancy practices in the world, which now hosts a specialised lab environment focused on delivering new technology solutions within the financial & governmental industries.
You will work closely at all stages of the development process by utilising best practices such as Continuous Integration, building reliable deployment pipelines to aid Continuous Delivery, and using automation to provision environments from development to production.
Innovation is key - an engineer should be able to research and blend innovative ideas in to forward thinking solutions.
Due to the nature of this role, although based in Belfast you can expect sporadic travel to London ad-hoc.
Key Skills Needed:
- Contributing to or leading infrastructure design
- Working with production systems
- A range of system/development tools (CI, etcd, Kubernetes, CoreOS etc)
- Cloud technologies and platforms
- Containerisation technologies
- System and application monitoring
- Familiarity with different scripting languages (Bash, Python, Ruby)
- End-to-end involvement in software delivery
- Implementing and following best practices
- Effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management
- Producing estimates for self and others
- Demonstrating initiative
- Interacting with clients and/or product owners
- Degree in computer science related discipline
- Delivering in a highly collaborative agile environment
- Understanding of blockchain technologies
Salary & benefits are highly competitive and will reflect the nature of this company & position.
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457365