Credit Controller - Immediate Start - Competitive Salary
Credit Controller / Manchester/ Immediate Start / Competitive Salary
A Manchester based communications organisation, need an immediately available Credit Controller. Initially this is a temporary position, which will give opportunity to become a vital part of the team.
The purpose of the role is to work effectively in a demanding environment, to ensure the smooth day-to-day running's of the department. The position will be sitting within a team of 4 Sales ledgers and will be required to display high levels of self-motivation.
Duties of the role include: -
- Lead and contribute to cash collection
- Reducing debtor days, processing reminder letters and statements
- Ensure team prioritise their workload in line with company expectations
- Ensuring KPIs are hit
- Daily, monthly reporting. Investigating and resolving queries daily
- Maximising all cash collections for the debtor's ledger working on various accounts to ensure prompt payment
- Negotiating settlements of accounts and dealing with enquiries and incoming calls
- Working towards cash collection targets to help reduce outstanding debt
- To follow up on all deadlines and co-ordinate further action were required
- Resolve complex and escalated customer billing queries
They are looking for a Credit Controller with strong attention to detail skills, alongside this, someone who is:
- Worked within Credit Control roles previously
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Outstanding written, communication and interpersonal skills especially on the telephone
- A good team player
- Working knowledge of system's i.e. SAP, SAGE, Pinnacle
- Maintain a courteous and professional approach in all situations using effective questioning, active influencing and negotiating skills
- Immediately available
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, driven and reliable individual to join a hugely and vibrant company with an opportunity for permanent opportunity. This requires an Immediate Start.
If you have the relevant experience for this position and would like to be considered, please apply ASAP. Either apply or email your CV to .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81459596