Finance Analyst - Change and Assurance
A global frim are looking for a real self-starter who can work in a very busy and demanding area of this business. The contract is for 6 months.
You will be required to provide financial support and analysis across the business services function to ensure that there is adequate management information to include but not limited to:
- 2018 on-going portfolio $ analysis
- 2018 Project transactions and YTD analysis
- Collation, track and coordinate third party Statements of Work internally and drive liaison and coordination from Offshore contact for administration of Purchase Orders and invoices through each stage
- Budget currently covers circa $20m in total
- On-going analysis reporting and refresh of data
- 2019 budget planning
- Experience in financial planning and analysis roles in complex matrix environments
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of planning and ERP systems with Oracle and Hyperion preferred.
- Professional accountancy qualification - ACA, CCA CIMA or equivalent
- Proactive, highly analytical self-starter
- Proven experience of meeting deadlines
- Able to manage the detail and deliver high quality and accurate output
- Insurance or financial services background would be ideal
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81451615