Occupational Health Advisor - Education Sector
Occupational Health Advisor
Full Time 37.5 hours
to £40,000 salary
This is a single site, team based role undertaking the full Occupational Health remit.
You will be working in the education sector doing a range of occupational health duties such as case management, health surveillance programmes, health promotion, clinical governance procedures, vaccinations, assisting to deliver the wellbeing strategy.
You will be covering a range of people such as staff and students, with support of a small team and admin staff as part of a wider occupational health provision.
- RGN with extensive Occupational Health experience
- Ideally holds recognised OH Qualification to degree or Diploma level
- Excellent case management and report writing skills
- Hands on clinical skills including imms + vacs
- Able to work autonomously