Semi Senior accountant
Our client delivers a range of accountancy and business services to sole traders, contractors, partnerships and small limited companies. Their modern corporate model has ensured robust growth, they are on target to add 250 clients this year and 500 next year.
They offer a large amount of in house training and the ambitious candidate can progress quickly to a senior accountant position.
Duties to include:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and some small limited companies
- Preparing Tax calculations
- Preparing and filing self-assessment tax returns
- Some bookkeeping and VAT duties
- General accountancy duties supporting the senior accountant.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be either a recently qualified ACCA, part qualified ACCA, QBE or MAAT looking to progress to ACCA
- Will ideally have 2 years experience in an accountancy practice or similar Will be ambitious to make the most of the opportunities for growth
- Will have good spreadsheet skills
- Will ideally have experience of Sage and Quickbooks
- Will have a good knowledge of bookkeeping and VAT
- Salary range £18-25K depending on qualifications and experience.
An ACCA study/training package can be discussed as part of the salary package
Hours 9 - 5.30 Monday - Thursday 9 - 4.40 Friday
Flexi hours are available
Offices are very near to both the bus and railway stations.