Communications Consultant - Finance/ Banking
Communications Consultant - Finance/ Banking - FA Program (London)
Under direct supervision, the Change & Communications Analyst is responsible for working on change and communications initiatives within the Enterprise Change Management (ECM) team. The ECM team develops and executes solutions around the people side of change to ensure organizational readiness, acceptance, and adoption of large change initiatives.
The Change and Communications Analyst will support both the Change Management and Communications teams with planning, creation, coordination, administration and execution of deliverables for various Enterprise Enablement (E2) projects and initiatives.
Collaborating with project team and business stakeholders across business units and multiple regions (London, Ireland, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Manila and Bangalore) to support the creation and execution of change and communications deliverables to impacted audiences impacted by the FA Program.Assisting with the development of project change and communication plansSupporting cross-program strategic assessments to understand overall change portfolio health and plan against existing risks.Coordinating and/or supporting the logistics and production of SharePoint and Portal sites, intranet postings, broad and targeted messaging, surveys, distribution lists, and various communications methods/vehicles.Analysis and set-up of stakeholder database, stakeholder identification, classification, and distribution listsAssist in managing the agenda, actions and scheduling of a FA Program Communications workgroupAssist in developing and documenting an External Communications process in alignment with corporate and BU external communications teamsDeveloping, editing and proofreading communications contentWorking effectively both as a team member and independently.Other responsibilities as assigned (possible support with Cash Program communications)
- A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience in change management, communications or learning and development is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required, particularly with emphasis on writing, editing and proofing
- Good time management, organization, attentiveness to details and project management skills required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Familiarity with/ability to leverage digital mediums to design / develop creative content.
- Working knowledge of electronic communications methods/vehicles, including methods to post content on company intranet, survey tools, SharePoint, etc., as well as dashboard/reporting tools.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Design tools
- Familiarity with project lifecycle phases (Agile vs. Waterfall).
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81450389