Test Analyst - Financial Services - Edinburgh
Life & pensions - Annuities
Test Lead - International - Edinburgh
Rate: £280 - £300/day
Location: Edinburgh city centre
Duration: 6 months initial contract
The role: We are looking for an exceptional and highly experienced Test Analyst to work with our Financial Services client in central Edinburgh. The Client desires a hands-on Test Analyst with a good understanding of Financial services, especially regarding the Annuities and Life & Pensions space. The role operates within an international context and as such candidates will be expected to travel to Germany twice a month for a few days each time, while the business will permit some measure of flexible working, the travel is a necessity therefore candidates who cannot commit to this should not apply. The candidate should be ISTQB Software Testing Accredited and have demonstrable experience of SAT. Applicants who can also provide evidence of international project and working with external suppliers will be given priority.
Successful candidates must have:
- Financial Services experience, preference for Life, Pensions & Investments. Ideally Annuities
- Extensive E2E "hands-on" testing experience
- Experience of working on international projects
- Experience with both systems testing, (SAT)and UAT testing is required
- Experience creating test scripts, test planning and execution, raising defects and defect resolution
- Experience working with external suppliers
- Excellent experience managing third parties who may be based internationally and off-shore
- Candidates must be excellent relationship builders, have a positive attitude and real team players to be successful in this role
- Testing qualification is required (ISTQB Software Testing Accredited.)
You should of course also have excellent communication skills and be confident explaining all of the above over phone interview and face to face.
Please submit your CV, if your skillset is suitable.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81454735