Analyst Developer - C#net/SQL
Analyst Developer - C#.net/SQL Server
Job Title: Analyst Developer, C#.net/SQL Server
Location: City of London
As a global investment manager, we help institutions, intermediaries and individuals across the planet meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future. But as the world changes, so do our clients' needs. That's why we have a long history of adapting to suit the times and keeping our focus on what matters most to our clients.
Doing this takes experience and expertise. We bring together people and data to spot the trends that will shape the future. This provides a unique perspective which allows us to always invest with conviction. We are responsible for £447 billion * of assets for our clients who trust us to deliver sustainable returns. We remain determined to build future prosperity for them, and for all of society. Today, we have 4,100 people across six continents who focus on doing just this.
*as of December 31st
You will be part of the Insider Security team within the Global Information Security team reporting to the Head of Insider Security. This is as a new capability embedded within the Information Security team to maximise our ability to gain value from the data we have. You will have close interaction with vendors ranging from start-ups to established software firms.
The successful candidate will provide:
- Provide implementation and support expertise in extending our Global Identity and Access Management solution (IAM) through reporting, utilities and dashboards built in C#.net
- Support the integration of various Information Security tools and request tools
- Familiarity with web, API, SQL and related ETL technologies will thus be essential to the role.
- Understand and capture monitoring and reporting requirements from stakeholders
- Analyse and model data to develop simple and complex reports to meet stakeholder requirements
- Create comprehensible dashboards, to visualise complex and vast datasets, which support risk management and facilitate management decision making
- Integrate systems using APIs
- Automate reporting and monitoring tasks as much as possible to ensure maximum efficiency within the team
- Analyse organisational data and develop solutions to monitoring and reporting problems
- Plan projects and tasks using Agile methodologies
- Continuous improvement mind-set, challenges the status quo and seeks self-improvement
- C#.net developer
- Microsoft SQL / MySQL database experience
- Experience with reporting platforms (e.g. Tableau, SSRS)
- Experience working with APIs
Preferred skills, which would be an advantage to have:
- Python and PowerShell experience
- Experience in a SAFe Agile work environment
- Experience with configuring ServiceNow and SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Familiarity with RPA (Robotics)
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Elastic Search)
- Familiarity with ETL technologies (HDF, UC4 etc.)
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81450009