Full Stack Developer- C#
Full Stack Developer-C#
Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, growing organisation in Camberley, Surrey.
Due to expansion, my client are looking to add a Full Stack Developer to their Technology Department. The successful candidate will contribute to the development of applications and system enhancement.
Working alongside the Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to embark on new project work. This is an opportunity to work with passionate and driven developers in a collaborative and dynamic Agile environment.
- A strong understanding of the required development languages - C#, MVC 5, Angular JS, WCF.
- Commercial & In-house website application design and development, inclusive of code, test and analysis of applications and programmes.
- Ability to and confidence in participating in client meetings when required and be able to discuss technical issues in a clear and positive way to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades
- Some exposure to and experience of VB.net and web forms would be desirable.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Researching, documenting, redesigning and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle.
- Conversing with software engineers, network administrators and database analysts to assist in resolving problems with software systems or products.
- Formulating technical and functional specifications in collaboration with the IT development manager.
- Working collaboratively with other influential stakeholders to ensure all projects are delivered on time.
- Providing support and guidance to the wider team.
- C#/ .Net
- Agile / Scrum
- Web Development/System Design
Please note that this role based in Camberley, Surrey. Please only apply if you are willing to travel to that location. When sending your CV, please ensure it is up to date and sent in word format.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81458661