My client, a highly regarded telematics service provider are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the newly formed DevOps team that is responsible for building, continuously improving and ensuring the availability and performance of their platform.
The core focus of the role will be the task of architecting, planning and scaling their environments using a range of automation tools and monitoring systems.
Key Experience Requirements:
- Experience of working with Terraform/CloudFormation & configuration management tools - Puppet and/or Ansible/Chef/Salt
- Experience of building and managing continual automation, deployment & delivery environments
- Experience of running infrastructures on cloud platforms, appreciation for their failure modes, and designing HA architectures
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS - Ubuntu/Debian preferably CI/CD tools - Gitlab/Jenkins Containerisation - Kubernetes/Docker Swarm Monitoring/Logging/Metric tools - Prometheus/InfluxDB/Graphite & Grafana
- Strong scripting knowledge - Bash/Python
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81450307