Mobile AC Installation Engineer
MOBILE AC INSTALLATION ENGINEER - £32K-37K negotiable + benefits
Exciting opportunity to join an established Mechanical and Electrical Projects Services provider with an outstanding reputation within the Facilities industry. You will be mobile within the London & M25 with the ideal candidate living inside the M25, although this is not essential.
What we can do for you;
The company is a fast growing SME that takes employee satisfaction very seriously. We offer training and progression opportunities for anyone who shows ambition and an eagerness to learn. In 2016 over 80% of our employees received further certified training in their field.
We only recruit the most dynamic, talented staff with drive and motivation, in return the company will support you in meeting your future goals and aspirations.
There is plenty of overtime opportunities, this includes optional evening and weekend work with 4hours paid for any call out attended out of hours.
We run an employee referral program, for which you will receive a bonus award for any successful candidate that is placed with us.
Our company has regular staff outings, we also regularly receive sporting tickets from our clients which are always distributed to our staff members first.
The company will provide;
- Vehicle with petrol card
- Comprehensive Healthcare program with excellent additional benefits including weekly movie tickets, half price Eurostar, 50% of various sporting suppliers and much more.
- Full uniform
We are seeking a fully qualified A/C engineer with completed recognised refrigeration and air conditioning qualifications and to have a minimum of 5 years' experience with a proven track record of working within the industry. The successful candidate is expected to be from a Building Services background and have knowledge of systems relevant to the role with experience and correct attitude for working in exclusive residential apartments and blue chip companies.
Air conditioning part 1 and 2 + FGas - Knowledge of Split Units, Fan Coil Units, Split A/C units, VRV's, VRF's,
Duties will include the completion of planned project work, within the commercial environment, BMS operation knowledge would be a bonus. The majority of work will be installations of Air conditioning plant but due to the nature of the company there will be general building services duties to complete as and when required.
- Conduct site surveys and inspection of air conditioning/fan coil units
- For installation of new units - advise on most appropriate system and set up
- Fault find, leak test and repairs
- Advise on improving ventilation systems
- Execute installation works of air conditioning & refrigeration equipment inclusive of wiring controls.
- Commission newly installed air conditioning & refrigeration equipment
- Produce all associated FGAS paperwork and certification to British standards and Compliance rules.
Our advertisements use post-qualification experience/salary levels as a guide. However, we will consider applications from any candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to carry out the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81456251