to £30,000 Salary + Pension + Bonus + Healthcare + Gym + Many More!
Junior .Net Developer needed with C#.Net experience for a superb career opportunity in Nottingham. Excellent Benefits package including: 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare plus much more.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE...
- Understanding of the full development lifecycle
- Good communication skills
- Ability to analyse problems and requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail
- An understanding of the current state of the development world
- Experience in Microsoft development technologies (C#, Sql Server including T-SQL)
- Front-End development technologies (HTML, CSS, Javascrript)
- WCF & Classic Web Services (asmx)
- ASP.NET MVC
- Application Lifecycle Management Tools
- Automated Testing Tools (e.g. nUnit and CruiseControl)
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Software Developers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457278