Principal Consultant- Information Security
Huntswood, a Best Companies Employer, is the UK's leading specialist resourcing and consultancy firm focused on governance, risk and compliance in the areas of regulatory conduct and financial crime.
We are recruiting for a Principal Consultant to join our Financial Crime team. The role is based in Reading, Berkshire with UK travel/assignments.
Salary up to £120,000 per annum.
Huntswood is the UK's leading specialist resourcing and consulting firm focused on governance, risk and compliance in the areas of regulatory conduct and financial crime. Our people and technology help firms to mitigate and manage their regulatory risks, and to ensure they provide positive outcomes for their customers. The demand for our services is growing, which has created an opportunity for a new Principal Consultant for Information Security.
The Principal Consultant is responsible for developing Huntswood's Information Security service offering and for overseeing the delivery of that service. This includes the use of Advisory services, Resourcing solutions and workflow models (process re-engineering, automation and outsourcing).
The successful candidate will be supported by established Advisory, Resourcing, Client Partner, Technology and Marketing teams but will not have direct management oversight for these teams.
- Identify and drive the development of emerging commercial opportunities
- Develop an increased range of Information Security products and services
- Drive increased market awareness of the Huntswood Information Security products and services
- Develop and win commercial opportunities
- Oversee delivery of Information Security contracts, including providing operational support for the delivery where appropriate
- Certified Information Systems Security Practitioner (CISSP)
- Detailed knowledge of GDPR requirements and business control solutions
- Cyber Security / Cloud Computing / Digital Web Commerce knowledge
- Proven ability to develop and deliver market relevant Information Security services
- Proven ability to develop network of valued commercial relationships
- Working knowledge of 'Robotics Process Automation'
- Results focused
- Ability to map business process and to re-engineer in order to drive efficiency and control improvements
- Working knowledge of I.T. security architecture and design
- Business Continuity Management and Crisis Management planning experience
- Project management
To work with, Huntswood's employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
- Confidential, reliable and genuine
- Dynamic, passionate and determined
- Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81455228