Java Developer SQL Data Spark
Java Developer London to £100k
Java Developer (SQL Data Spark). Imagine being able to use your exceptional Java skills to help solve a social issue of growing importance. You could be tackling complex technical problems within a rapidly growing start-up who are developing software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable personal data.
As a Java Developer you will combine state of the art technologies with leading-edge algorithms to understand and effectively tackle hard data security and data anonymisation problems. You will be building innovative solutions using the latest technologies and will take deep pride in the products you build, ensuring you produce clear, well-tested code.
This is an exciting time to join this rapidly growing London based start-up who offer excellent career prospects and a fantastic company culture. The team are friendly, inclusive and accessible at all times, enjoy regular social events and away days and can offer a degree of work flexibility (core hours being 10-4).
- Strong Java development experience
- Full lifecycle development experience of a software product
- Good knowledge of test automation
- Familiar with SQL and RDBMS technology
- Collaborative team player who enjoys mentoring as well as learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree educated, Computer Science preferred
- Highly desirable: Spark, Hadoop, GraphLab, AWS or other cloud platform, Python, distributed algorithm design
As a Java Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £100k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call 020 7090 2585 to have a confidential discussion about this Java Developer role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81454703