Senior Front End Developer
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated developer to bring their skills to work in-house in one of Cornwall’s largest employers in a challenging and exciting role
- Develop a front end coding road map that delivers improvements and new features that are aligned to commercial and design goals.
- Work alongside our external web platform team to open up areas of the site that are accessible to front end coding.
- Support the A/B testing improvement programme, driving increases in conversion and engagement.
- Work alongside our SEO and PPC coordinator to develop and meet all SEO requirements from a technical point of view.
- Share coding skills and support our Front End Web Masters development.
- Develop build efficiencies and streamline where possible.
- Implement build process control and ensure builds are signed off in staging before pushing live.
- Ensure browser and device testing is always carried out and all pages are fully responsive
- Prioritise deadlines ensuring all site updates go live on schedule and are correct
- Ensure site content renders correctly both in terms of usability but also from an SEO perspective
- Maintain a good understanding and knowledge of UI/UX and input ideas on design.
- Work alongside our development bi-weekly release cycles and support testing where needed.
- Support the development of wireframes for future pages and functionality.
- Ensure all site content is tagged correctly and be responsible for Tag Manager, implanting any new tagging requirements alongside external development teams
- Test and audit our on-site and off-site tagging structure
This is a full time permanent position offering a starting salary of up to £35,000. If you would be interested in applying please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experiences.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81454520