My client are a single solution to property support requirements offering a full provision of construction, fit-outs, civil engineering, energy and facilities management services. Completing range of facilities management services, offering a solution for all your facility management needs.
They require a Mulitskilled Engineer based in Derby
- Hours: Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week
- Holidays: 25 Days + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension: Matched up to 5%
- Bonus Scheme for most fee earning department
- Van and fuel card
- Call out 1 in 4
- Time and half out of hours
- New equipment and uniform provided
- Electrical tickets, 17th edition
- Air Conditioning- NVQ qualifications
- Good electrical experience
Job Role Requirements
- Maintenance work on electrical, AC and mechanical works
Please call on 01132456161 for more information
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81458064