This will be a 3-month contract (Looking for candidate who can start ASAP - 2 weeks notice)
Daily rate of £600 Per Day.
About Reed PS
Reed Professional Services (RPS) is a Management Consultancy, technology services and outsourcing company specialising in IT, financial services and associated sectors. We specialise in partnership solutions, people skills and providing stability giving our clients powerful solutions and focused approach.
Your role as React.js developer will be responsible to support the rebuild of the application, developing the Web User Interface. The current team consists of a team of 3 developers, 2 react and 1 Java developer- who is building the Data API and the Database persistence layer. The work package team will also work alongside a permanent team working in an agile manner.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Significant experience with React.js to develop new user-facing features
- Experience with workflows including flux and redux
- Proven experience working within agile environments following TDD and BDD principles
- Comfortable performing Code reviews and, when necessary, working in a co-design environment
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of DevOps tools including Ansible, Jenkins
- Experience with migrations/deployments to AWS having used tools including Docker
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81450761