Maintenance Engineers (Electrical Bias - Shifts)
East Midlands Airport (Castle Donington)
To c£33k + overtime + generous benefits + pension
Our client is recognized as one of the UK's market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and they are now looking to recruit two electrically biased multi discipline shift maintenance engineers to complement their established and successful team.
The site operates on a 24/7 - 365 day per annum basis, and with the company priding itself on the high quality service it provides to its' customers across the country, it is essential that they now recruit two similarly committed and highly professional multi skilled electrically biased maintenance engineers to ensure a range of automated materials handling and sortation equipment is maintained to the highest standards and the systems meet the required demands.
Reporting to the Site Engineer and working as part of a team of multi skilled shift maintenance engineers, core responsibilities for the role are:
- Conducting reactive and PPM maintenance on a range of automated sortation, conveyor systems and general materials handling equipment
- Monitoring system operation utilising the CMMS and ensuring stoppages are dealt with promptly
- Assisting the site manager with any safety issues that may arise and ensuring compliance with relevant H&S legislation at all times
- Advising customers of any stock related issues
- Promoting any enhancements or additions required via correct channels
- Provide cover alongside other team members for holidays and sickness
- Conducting RCM and Condition Monitoring and predictive maintenance works (thermography, vibration analysis and lubrication analysis)
- Able to work on a 12 hr shift basis (2 days on, 3 nights on - 4 days off then 3 days on, 2 nights on - 5 days off then 2 days on, 2 nights on - 5 off) with shift times 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am
To be considered for this varied and challenging role, it is envisaged that the successful candidate will demonstrate at least 3 years' experience of working on both PPM and reactive maintenance within an automation, sortation and MHE environment and will realistically be qualified to at least HNC level or above in a relevant electrical engineering discipline.
ESSENTIALLY, you will also either currently hold or be able to attain an Airside Pass.
With a proactive and positive "can do" attitude and committed to the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you will be an effective multi skilled maintenance engineer seeking a stable and progressive opportunity with a genuine market leading environment.
Contact the Maintenance Engineers Team on 01827 68400 or email your cv in the strictest confidence to for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457974