Shift Maintenance Engineer
Afonwen Laundry is one of the UK's leading linen hire suppliers to the hotel industry, servicing high quality Hotels across England and Wales. A Johnson Service Group PLC company.We are seeking a Shift Maintenance Engineer, with a strong electrical background, to strengthen our team and assist with the smooth running of our production facility in Chester.
Working as a member of the Engineering Team, the successful candidate will provide multi-skilled engineering and maintenance cover across the entire production facility.
Duties will include: -
- Completion of all routine maintenance, in line with the agreed site plan;
- Repair and maintenance of the plant and its equipment, to ensure faults are identified quickly and production downtime is minimised;
- Accurate recording of all work undertaken for compliance and audit purposes;
- Ensuring all duties are undertaken in line with current health & safety legislation.
- An experienced multi-skilled engineer with an electrical bias;
- Proven track record within a fast-paced production environment;
- Conversant with PLC’s;
- Proactive and can-do attitude;
- Flexible approach to working hours.
As part of a growing PLC, Afonwen Laundry offers a competitive salary in the region of £30- 32.5K depending on experience, along with the opportunity to work in a modern and contemporary production facility with long term career prospects.
No agencies please
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81455188