Purchase Ledger Clerk
Evesham • Permanent • Full Time • Opportunity to earn up to £25,000 DOE
Exciting new opportunity to join this fantastic growing company as a Purchase Ledger
Arden Personnel are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our client’s growing business based in Evesham. You will be responsible for;
• Match delivery notes/Purchase orders to supplier invoices
• Check stock supplier invoice prices against appropriate orders
• Notify buyer of discrepancies and update stock prices as required.
• Resolve queried invoices
• Check import customs clearance documentation.
• Entering validated invoices
• Maintaining system databases
• Raising payment runs
• Sending remittances
• General administration duties
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Purchase Ledger Clerk role you will need to;
• Have a valid driving licence
• Be proactive
• Be able to communicate effectively
• Be organised and efficient.
• Effectively work under pressure
• Individual needs to be accurate and conscientious
• Previous experience in Purchase Ledger is required
What’s on Offer
As a Purchase Ledger clerk, you will receive;
• £25,000 DOE
• Working Hours Monday-Friday
• Free parking
Apply for this role
To apply for Purchase Ledger Clerk role go to our Arden Personnel website . Job reference LF-1377 this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81454334