- Role: Software Engineer (multiple)
- Location: Bedfordshire
- Sector: Not-for-profit
- Salary: £45,000 - £57,200 (depending on experience)
- Benefits: 28 days leave (increases with service), Home working, Flexible working hours, doubled pension, others
There are multiple roles available so whether you are a more junior or senior software engineer, there is an opportunity here for you if you have the right skills.
They are looking for keen learners, with software engineering experience. Experience of best practise such as Object-orientated design, peer reviews, agile, test driven development and design patterns is highly desirable.
It is preferred that you have experience of C# however this is not essential as long as you have experience with an object-orientated programming language.
I have myself placed multiple developers into this organisation and I can confidently say there are not many opportunities or environments like the one they provide.
They are looking for some of following skills - anything you don't know you will be taught:
- Object-oriented design and development (They use mainly C#)
- Database skills (They are predominantly using MS SQL)
- Collaborative development
- Scripting / automation / DevOps (e.g. PowerShell, TFS, TDD/BDD, CI/CD)
- Cloud (They use Azure)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and development of Web / Mobile applications and back-end services in a predominantly Microsoft environment
- Full ownership of the SDLC (concept, implementation, document, test, deploy and support)
My client are interviewing as and when strong candidates are identified, and will move quickly in order not to lose outstanding candidates. The process will involve a Skype meeting with myself as well as an online coding test.
If this role is of interest please get in touch urgently.
Phone: 0161 667 0700
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81456770