Implementation Analyst - CONTRACT
Duration: Initial 6 months contract
Location: London Victoria
One of my clients who is a leading analytics company is looking for an Implementation Analyst within their very people-focused business environment for an initial 6 months contract.
The Implementation Analyst’s main duties are:
- Assumes a project leader role in implementation projects, to include some or all of the following:
- Overseeing client-facing technical implementation projects
- Technical project planning,
- Designing clinical Trial eCRFs
- Performing validated database migrations and ETL projects
- Developing supporting documents and training materials
- Assisting with revenue recognition responsibilities.
- Assists staff as part of the cross-functional team with difficult technical issues in area of expertise.
- Works to required Clinical Trial regulations and legislation, including GCP guidelines and the Quality Management System procedures
- Facilitates the development and presentation of new procedures and training associated with process improvements
- Provides continuous evaluation of process improvements by monitoring both client and departmental feedback, where applicable.
- Travel to customer project meetings as required.
- Keeps up-to-date with new features, enhancements and products updates for MACRO.
- Maintain good relations with customers through customer site visits, participation in focus groups and other forms of customer contact, reporting issues of note as they arise.
- Develop and maintain a MACRO demonstration system and script giving both a high level and in-depth demonstration of the system.
- Provide input and where necessary back-up to testing and first line customer support.
Extra Administrative Responsibilities and Duties:
- Complete expenses by the fifth working day of the following month
- Carry out other administrative duties as may from time to time be required.
- Exemplary communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills applicable to a wide audience including senior and executive management
- An ability to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders
Qualification & Desirable requirement:
- Experience in GCP & Manipulating data
- Prerequisite Qualifications - A relevant technical degree is normally expected for this role, though equivalent experience will also be considered.
- Prerequisite Experience - Experience of dealing directly with customers in a technical environment.
- Experience of working in Clinical Trials eCRF development and clinical trial data management is desirable
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, send me your CV to the email provided and I will be in touch with you.
Senior Recruiter (IT & Clinical)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81450760