AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect - 6 Month Contact - Leeds
The Bridge IT are currently looking for a AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect to take up a 6 month contract based in central Leeds. The ideal candidate will have vast experience in the design of cloud solutions and cloud infrastructure systems and will ideally hold an AWS Solutions Architect certification.
You will be accountable for:
- Designing and implementing stable and highly available cloud Infrastructure.
- Public Cloud Infrastructure management (IaaS, PaaS)
- Serverless solutions
- Operating Systems on the VMs
- Backup, archiving, restore of company data/systems management
- Network management
- Databases management
- Automation of IaaS/PaaS deployments
- Scripting of the Cloud Infrastructure components deployment
- Strategic thinking
- Effective organisational skills, negotiating and influencing skills
- Experienced at working in international, multi-vendor situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Service operations and improvement mindset
- Ability to work remotely and largely unsupervised, and to deliver to written requirements
- Managing complex change
- AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Ideally)
If you feel like this opportunity is of interest please don't hesitate to apply today and I will contact you directly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457631