Credit Control / Bookkeeper
Varied role to include: Bookkeeping / Sales Ledger / Credit Control
£18,500 basic, plus bonus of up to £3,500 which is fully guaranteed for the first 6 months
- They are a truly fantastic employer, with superb offices and where people actually enjoy going to work (yes it's true!). They are well established, expanding and friendly. They are experts in their field who truly value their staff.
- They are looking for an enthusiastic Credit Controller to join their Accounts team.
- Our client is very customer driven and they strive to built long lasting relationships with their clients. They have a unique credit control process which is not harsh in chasing money and high end administration driven. It is a varied accounts based role where you will be responsible for your own Debtors ledger but it is not just focussed on cash collection.
- Due to the high end admin side of this role it could suit someone who is currently a Sales Ledger Clerk, bookkeeper or credit controller - they are happy to train up in any areas that need training.
- Maintaining and chasing overdue balances on a dedicated Debtors Ledger
- Assisting customers with query resolution
- Reviewing the hold queue and releasing account orders
- New and existing customer credit decisions
- Reviewing existing customers
- Basic Admin cover
- Downloading the various payment reports/Processing
- Refunds List creation
- New customer Security Checks and Credit Applications
- General Account Queries (Phone/Email)
- Lease Order Cover
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- A good knowledge of bookkeeping
- Great communication skills and a natural talent to engage with customers and internal departments with the ability to build strong, lasting relationships
- A clear sense of self-motivation
- A confident and assured telephone manner
- Some Credit Control experience desirable
- Be a Team Player
The hours are on a slight rota to ensure department coverage. The standard hours are 9am to 5.30 with a one hour lunch then every third week the hours would be 9.30am to 6pm.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications across all our adverts we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted. If you haven't had a response within 48 hrs please assume you have been unsuccessful
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81453864