Technical Network Support Engineer
Technical Network Support Engineer (Linux, TCP/IP, IP/MPLS)
Location: Aztec West, North Bristol
Salary: £25-30,000 (dependent on experience).
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a leading name, supporting their extremely high tech virtualized service platform.
Our client has a number of roles at various level of experience available. Junior to mid-level professionals this could be an ideal opportunity for you. So call us now for more information.
Technical Network Support Engineer - Key Skills:
- Relevant Degree or relevant experience.
- Linux Server experience and/or Networking experience wanted.
- Good understanding of networking concepts e.g. IP/MPLS, Routing and Switching, TCP/IP etc. is preferable.
- Must have excellent English communication experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Technical Network Support Engineer - Nice to Have:
- Basic understanding of Virtualization concepts and technologies.
About the Role:
Technical Network Support Engineer (Linux, TCP/IP, IP/MPLS).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client's Network Management support group.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing Remote Technical Support for our client's product solutions and associated network elements.
- Assisting with debugging complex product installations.
- Resolving complicated product problems by applying both established procedures and creative alternatives.
- Ensuring external and internal customer trouble tickets tracked are continuously updated and maintained.
- Providing customers with a high level of detailed 1st line and 2nd line technical support for a range of Network Management Applications.
- Tracking, investigating and resolving technical problems.
About the Company:
Our client has a reputation for excellence and an excellent brand reputation.
E-mail your CV today for an interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81456745