VP Monitoring & Testing Compliance Officer
Monitoring & Testing Compliance VP £85,000
VP - Monitoring Compliance Officer Associate - Monitoring & Testing Compliance Advisory position at a Financial Service Provider The Firm:
a fantastic Financial service provider in London seeks a VP to join their Monitoring Compliance team. They are looking for top notch candidates to join and benefit from working alongside experienced members of the Compliance team. You will be able to grow and develop your skills through the firm's extensive training and hands on mentoring provided. The Role:
As a VP, you will be responsible for conducting reviews and surveillance to identify the regulatory risks of the business. This will include routine desk and thematic reviews and on-going monitoring.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of thematic reviews and have experience with any issues that may arise on the trading floor.
* Candidates should have at least 5 years' experience in Compliance
* Strong academic background
* Strong understanding of the FCA/PRA rules
* Flexible and organised approach
* Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
* High sense of drive, ambition and motivation
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457640