A devops lead is required by one of Montash's clients on an initial six month contract, based in Canary Wharf. The DevOps lead will lead the establishment and standardisation of the client's devops tool chain based on Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services. You will guide the selection of DevOps toolchain components that will underpin and enable the client's digital capability, and then lead the implementation of the client's DevOps toolchain.
The DevOps lead will define the standards and guidelines that will drive optimal usage of the client's usage of their toolchain. They will establish and maintain a centralised library of DevOps tools, recipies, playbooks and promote and educate stakeholders on the role of DevOps within the organisation.
The DevOps lead will have the following skills/experience
- Experience in implementing Visual Studio Team Services and supporting teams using this
- Experience in DevOps tools such as Jira, Jenkins, GIT, Selenium, Puppet and Chef
- Experience with Lean, Agile, Design Thinking and DevOps ways of working and concepts
- Ability to influence stakeholders
Ideal Skills (but not essential)
- Microsoft Azure exposure
- Windows and Linux Experience
Devops / DevOps / Visual Studio / Microsoft / Jenkins / Jira / GIT / Selenium / Puppet / Chef / azure / windows / linux
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81455642