Penetration Tester, CTM CTL CHECK CISSP CISA OSCP TIGER CREST
Penetration Tester - Security Consultant, CTM CTL CHECK OSCP TIGER CREST
One of the fastest growing, well established and respected testing houses in the UK, which retains its Independence and niche, boutique feel and environment. No sales activities, no compromise on the integrity of your work, certification sponsorship, 20% of work R&D, public security awareness training events. Public/private client base, inc FTSE100
One of fastest growing, well established and respected security houses in the UK. With a core business around penetration testing, with additional specialisms in forensics, firewall, incident response and QSA.
Currently enjoying a security team of 40+, the company is always looking to add new penetration testers to their team, due to exceptional growth, whilst always maintaining their boutique environment.
My client has client's across the UK, Europe and the USA; both private and public sector, including servicing the majority of the FTSE100.
This is a company where you'll develop both professionally and personally; whilst making a real difference.
My client prides itself on keeping the sales and security aspects separate. As a penetration tester / security consultant, you won't be expected to undertake any sales activities, to ensure you do not feel compromised in the integrity of the work you undertake. This approach has led to the client enjoying a reputation for first class service and consultation.
Also, maintaining my client's reputation and enviable work environment, all work is scoped out by a team of penetration testers, to ensure work schedules are accurate and realistic.
The vast majority of your work will be undertaken remotely; where client visits are required you'll be fully expensed and receive bonuses for overnight stays.
Apart from the exceptional work you'll undertake, 20% of your time will be allocated to R&D, you'll also receive a research grant, you'll be sponsored through certification, be developed in many ways including (if desired) delivering training demonstrations.
- Penetration tests
- Information Security / Wireless / Infrastructure / Application security assessments
- Assist with the development of cutting edge training material
- Contribute to writing and publishing of white papers
- Good all round technical knowledge, including networking protocols
- Proficient in at least one scripting language: Ruby, Shell, Perl etc
- Working knowledge of a programming language C, C++, java, PHP, perl, HTTP, bash
- Infrastructure security assessments: windows and / or unix
- Web application vulnerabilities
- Wireless security assessments
- Wireshark, Burpsuite etc
- Generous salary
- Education/qualification sponsorship, with career / salary promotion
- 24 - 26 days holiday
- Buy / sell 5 days holiday
- Health cash plan
- Gym membership
- Research grant
- £1500/year bonus (excellent record of full payout)
- 20% of your time will be R&D
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457869