Residential Conveyancing Associate
Due to continued growth and client wins, one of Scotland’s leading conveyancing firms seek to appoint a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their successful and innovative team. As this is a growth appointment, applications are welcomed from qualified solicitors from Senior to Associate level – ultimately, this position is for someone who wants to progress and grow and have real ownership over their development.
The firm offer the opportunity to work with and represent an impressive array of clients, with an established stronghold within Eastern and Central Scotland. As well as being responsible for your own caseload and managing transactions, the role will be involved in designing the growth and development of the wider team.
- Conveyancing experience is essential, particularly in regards to residential sales and purchases.
- Experience managing/supervising a team would be highly beneficial
- Motivated with personality and charisma, you are passionate about progressing your career.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Talented and a team player, you want to work in a fast paced and supportive environment where your individual progression is encouraged and celebrated.
- Full of initiative, target-driven with commercial acumen, you have an enterprising approach and flair.
- You are committed to progressing your career and want to work with forward-thinking, innovative and like-minded professionals.
- High levels of client contact; advising on property sale and purchase conveyancing actions
- Supervising a dedicated team, and assist in the growth and development of the department
- Fast-paced and rewarding, this position is for an individual with commercial acumen.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding firm who are passionate about their people. I am eager to speak with a true team player, who wants to involved in the growth of a genuinely modern firm.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing your current remuneration to Kirsty McFarlane. Please note that applications are treated in confidence.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81456784