Network Design Analyst
Competitivesalary and excellent benefits
Here atYodel we deliver more than just parcels we deliver a great experience when itcomes to your career too! We are looking to hire a highly creative andanalytical network design analyst to come and join us on a permanent basis atour Head office in Hatfield.
This is afast paced and varied role with lots of autonomy where you will need to hit theground running. You’ll be responsible for providing analytical support requiredto build, maintain and refresh the tactical and strategic models, optimisationand simulations systems in Strategy and Planning department. As a NetworkDesign Analyst you will be providing data analysis capability, ensuring theright data is available to use at the right time.
We’re a bigbeliever in rewarding our employees for all the amazing work they do. As wellas a competitive remuneration package and genuine career development we offerprivate medical insurance, free car parking and a generous double contributionpension scheme. Other great benefits on offer include discounted hotel stays,gym memberships and Virginmedia discounts. If you need to travel for workcar allowance. And if like us you enjoy online shopping up to 25% discount offvery.co.uk. Could you ask for much more?Whatyou’ll need to show us:
- Analytical aptitude – able to provide insights and answers
- Attention to detail – able to produce work to high standard ensuring the detail is robust and presented in the way appropriate to audiences
- Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills
- Database skills – i.e.SQL
- Strong mathematical education and numerical skills
- Strong excel skills – experience of advanced analysis
- Proactive and comfortable with engaging with stakeholder’s cross functionally
- Inquisitive and passionate about learning
Ifyou are imaginative and analytical with strong interpersonal skills and lookingto continually develop, be challenged and learn new skills, this could be agreat opportunity for you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81455167