Technical Data Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Technical Data Analyst to work with one of Sental’slarge National clients.
Role Overview: The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the IT technical team within the delivery and maintenance of reports across the business.
Location: North Lincolnshire
Duration of Employment: Permanent
Hours: Full-time; Mon-Fri
- Enhance and develop reporting solutions for the business by analysing raw data and key findings.
- Understand the reporting needs of the Technical Departments throughout the site.
- Deliver training and concise documentation around business solutions.
- Support the continuing development of solutions in an agile manner.
The successful must have the following skills and experience:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to challenge data and information to get correct outcomes.
- Experience with MS Access, and SQL databases
- Strong excel skills
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to nicole . down @ sental. co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www. Sental .co . uk
About Sental Recruitment:
- Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
- Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
- Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
- We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81451927