Head of Finance
Ashley Kate Finance are partnering with a rewarding organisation who are looking to recruit a Head of Finance role and lead their current team. This role will be on a permanent basis and paying between £50K- £60K
The successful appointee will ensure the financial accounting services are delivered in accordance with business expectations and in line with the strategic direction.
Key responsibilities include by are not limited to-
- To oversee the treasury function
- Lead on the Financial Performance reporting to the Board
- Leading the budget planning process and preparation of the annual budget
- Oversee projects to improve the performance of finance processes
- Ensuring the finance department are fully compliant
- Oversee monthly, quarterly and annual financial activities
- Manage and develop the finance team
- Fully qualified with a CCAB body and have charity accounting experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Constantly looking for opportunities to improve through an innovative approach
- Strong communication skills with a practical understanding of how to assist inter-departmental relations
- Excellent IT skills
- Proven time management skills - clearly prioritises and delivers against deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457668