Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Parts Manager Required in Northampton, Northamptonshire
Salary: £30,000 basic + Bonuses £40,000 OTE
Term: Full Time, Permanent - Monday - Friday + Saturdays as required
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Parts Manager Required For Vehicle Dealership - Northampton
Our Client, a large Franchised Vehicle Dealership in Northampton requires an experienced and professional Parts Manager for their busy Parts Department.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and managing a team of Parts Advisor's you will be responsible for the department's performance and managing and coaching the team members.
- Ensuring appropriate stock levels are maintained and updating the system
- All reporting and budgets for the parts department
- Ensuring the department is compliant with all auditing and manufacturer standards
- Ensuring the department serve the workshop in a timely manner
- Experience as a Parts Manager in a Main Dealership or Motor Factor
- Be able to demonstrate experience in business growth and development in a parts department
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to motivate and inspire a team
This role is one of many automotive parts jobs in this area, please contact OSR Recruitment on 01603 618318 to apply for the position.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81453954