System Solutions Architect
SYSTEM SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - Reading based - Up to £60,000 basic plus package
My client who is a global leader in Technology based solutions and products is looking to appoint an Experienced System Solution Architect to join there energetic and proactive European team.
Your role will be to plans, design, develop and integrate systems solutions (own products and 3rd party products - incl. installation and customer services) based on a suite of software applications and/or software services that are scalable, reliable and manageable according to given client or vertical infrastructure, and to specifications defined.
- Elaborates technical specifications, according to the requirements defined by customers or sales.
- Performs planning, design, configuration or Integration of dedicated solutions, for customers and partners.
- Ensures all assigned projects are delivered on time and within budget agreed.
- Creates service modules in cooperation and ensures its realisation.
- Analyses technical issues after solution delivery, and facilitates problem solving with and factory involved.
- Provides regular reporting of the technology adoption and opportunities for assigned accounts served.
- May provide testing, troubleshooting, and on-going support.
- Supports exhibitions, fairs, product demonstrations and training's, in corporation with Marketing.
- Adheres to all relevant QMS structures, processes and standard quality methods.
- Identifies and mitigates existing business risks or risks associated with the introduction of such
Knowledge and Experience required
- Relevant University Degree or equivalent practical and vocational knowledge and experience
- 2 to 8 years of relevant experience in the field
- Strong command of the English language
- Proficient understanding and know how in processes, technologies, products or other relevant field of expertise
- Effective utilisation of recognised planning, analytic or conceptual principles and techniques
- Seasoned understanding of the "technology stack" that includes but not limited to networking, hardware, operating systems, applications/SW and user interfaces
- Understanding and applying principles of effective project management
- Ability to apply technical data knowledge to provide sound analyses in order to drive results significantly and support respective management decision
- Understands impact of legislation and law regulations relevant to the business or function
- Other requirements
- Good blend of business/commercial, sales and technical skills
- Effective risk management skills
If you have the right knowledge and meet the required experience, please send your CV with a suitable contact number
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81456628