Infrastructure Lead / IT Infrastructure Manager / 3rd Line
Infrastructure Lead / IT Infrastructure Manager / 3rd Line Support (Active Directory, Exchange 2013, Hyper-V, Cisco, Veeam, SQL Server, Azure)
A well established SME is looking for a 'hands-on' Infrastructure Lead / 3rd Line Support to be fully responsible for this SME organisations IT infrastructure.
Our client is an SME business based in a central location with good transport links. It's easily commutable from all broader Stockport and South Manchester areas.
Reporting directly to the IT Director, you will take responsibility for the IT infrastructure for this organisation with under 200 users.
The IT Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for the delivery and management of a reliable IT infrastructure, ensuring that performance, availability and performance of all IT Infrastructure is available to the organisation.
Responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring the day to day administration of the infrastructure, systems and overall administration of the systems estate.
- Developing a full understanding of the IT requirements of the organisation and implementing infrastructure in conjunction with the Project team and the service delivery team.
- Managing security and disaster recovery in relation to IT infrastructure, including the documentation, communication and implementation of related policies and procedures.
- Managing any business as usual day to day issues that arise.
- Managing internal & external stakeholders and escalating any business critical issues that arise
The IT Infrastructure Manager role is a stand alone role that is vital to the organisation and highly respected internally. Although you will lead resources on projects (from either 3rd party providers or contractors), there is no people management responsibilities with this role.
We need a candidate who can manage the day estate today and who will be motivated by the future investment projects and upgrades they have planned
To be considered for the role of IT Infrastructure Manager based in the Broader Stockport area you must meet the following criteria.
We are looking for an individual with the ability to understand and develop technical architecture and experience of systems integration.
Technical experience must haves;
- Network Design and configuration (Cisco, VLANS, routing, SIP, Access Lists, VPN, Network Access Control)
- Hyper-V and Failover Cluster Administration
- 3rd Line troubleshooting (Network, Telephony, Systems, SQL)
- Exchange Server 2013
- Implementing and troubleshooting Backup and replication solutions (BackupExec and Veeam)
Technical experience (desirables)
- Experience of migration to Office 365
- Experience of Mitel Telephony Systems (MiVoice, MiCollab, MBG, MICC)
- Skype Online (Office 365)
- SQL Server Administration and T-SQL, Sql Server Integration Services
- Azure Directory Synchronisation
£44,000 - £48,000 plus benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81453896