AVP - Monitoring & Surveillance Compliance Officer
AVP -Monitoring and Surveillance Compliance Officer
AVP Monitoring & Testing Compliance AVP Monitoring & Testing Compliance Advisory position at an Investment Bank. The Firm:
A highly rated investment bank in London seek an AVP to join their Monitoring Compliance team. They are looking for monitoring candidates to join learn from a developed monitoring team. The Role:
As an AVP, you will be responsible for identifying the regulatory risks of the business. This will include routine desk and thematic reviews and on-going monitoring, as well as Ad-Hoc trade surveillance where necessary.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of thematic reviews and have experience with any issues that may arise on the trading floor.
* Candidates should have at least 3 years' experience in Compliance
* Strong academic background
* Strong understanding of the FCA/PRA rules
* Flexible and organised approach
* Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
* High sense of drive, ambition and motivation * Proven Track record of leadership and results
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81452952