UX / UI Designer
This award winning group are looking for a UX / UI Designer to turn their web, mobile & desktop apps into easy-to-use and visually striking products. You will be responsible for researching, designing, prototyping and creating visual artefacts based on product requirements.
The designer will work closely with Business Analysts and Stakeholders in each project to capture user requirements using wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. The projects will vary from being very requirements driven to experimental and proof of concepts. You will review existing applications with a view to improve usability and design. In addition, you will produce and maintain guidelines for Usability, User Experience and User Interface design for a consistent experience across all products.
You will have excellent creative design skills and an understanding of software usability and corporate branding. A candidate should be self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform under minimal supervision.
The work that you will create will be used by thousands of customers.
The successful applicant will possess;
- Extensive experience in visual design, prototyping, UX/UI or related field.
- Mastery of design tools within the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent creative and design skills.
- Excellent understanding of web design, branding and usability.
- Demonstrable skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Aptitude and desire to learn existing products and take constructive feedback.
- An impressive online portfolio.
- Eye for detail.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81449486