Senior Reconciliations Analyst
Cavendish Maine is delighted to be working with a leading blue chip business based in South Bristol who is looking to recruit a Senior Reconciliations Analyst to join their team. Within this role you will be responsible for the reconciliation of all client held funds and assets, and the provision of all management reporting for all activities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned firm and push forward your career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all custody assets are reconciled fully, accurately and within the prescribed timescales
- Ensuring that records held on the in-house system match the custodian and ledger, investigate any anomalies
- Identifying and escalating all reconciliation breaks
- Monitoring and follow up breaks that are being investigated by other internal business units or external market counterparties through to satisfactory resolution.
- Evaluate and resolve problems independently and escalate when required
The successful candidate will be analytical and bright, with experience in working in a highly numeric or technical role. You will have CASS understanding/exposure with strong reconciliation skills and be comfortable using Excel and communicating at all levels.