Java Technical Lead
My client is looking for an excellent Java / J2EE Technical Lead to set and maintain the technical standards for a highly skilled internal development team. As well as providing technical leadership and support and advice to fellow team members, you will also be expected to develop web based technologies in the Java programming language, Spring Framework and derivatives.
Key Requirements to fulfil Job Role / Responsibilities:
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching when necessary
- 7+ years in Java design and development that includes working with Core Java and J2EE
- Experience with Tomcat (or other application servers), Eclipse is required.
- Understanding of database management system concepts. Must be comfortable writing SQL queries.
- Experience with version control is required.
- Ability to develop modular and reusable code components following best practices and standards.
- Ability to work on both back end and front end development
- Provide unit testing to ensure quality builds in a continuous integration environment in support of a zero defect culture
- Experience with high volume transaction processing design and development
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools such as Jenkin /TeamCity and Test Driven Development is a plus.
For immediate consideration please forward your most up to date CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81452437