Accounts Senior - HNW Clients
Are you recently qualified ACA/ACCA and looking for a accountancy role with a difference.
My Client a Practice based in Hatfield are looking to add to their team of high revenue accountants. The role is different due to the client portfolio being small but HNW. As a newly qualified you will regularly meet and be comfortable meeting with clients both in the office and at client Premises. Confident and articulate you will be able to communicate with group stakeholders
In return this role offers the right candidate great exposure to a diverse and high net worth client portfolio
- Preparation (and sometimes audit) of accounts for a range of businesses who each have their own bookkeeper
- Preparation of corporation tax and personal tax computations and returns
- Drafting correspondence with clients and authorities
- Filing documents electronically with HMRC, Companies House and the Charity Commission
- Preparing Vat returns; maintaining companies’ statutory books; supervising bookkeeping; checking payrolls, etc.
- ACCA/ACA recently Qualified
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of accounting rules and regulations, company law and tax legislation
- Numerically fluent and proficient with Excel, Word and Sage
- Familiarity with Iris would be advantageous
- Larger-firm background is desirable.
Synonyms:Accounts Semi-Senior, Accounts Associate, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Senior, Accounts Executive, Accounts Senior, Client Portfolio Manager, Senior Accountant
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.