I'm currently recruiting for a well established manufacturer in Blackpool who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer.
This is a key role for my client, the Maintenance Engineer focuses on maintaining the Production Department to ensure each machine is technically competent and product runs attain the required quality standards within specific time frames, optimising the required process for the product, and the relevant HSE requirements.
Through continual development of the Department's skill base and quality awareness, the Maintenance Engineer will support the Production Department in ensuring all orders are presented for dispatch with nil issue. Through your excellent communication skills you will ensure the Department works cohesively to ensure process stability is maintained and issues / anomalies are addressed with the in a timely fashion.
- To address areas where production machinery is inefficient, understand the cause and effect of such inefficiencies and seek solutions independently or with assistance from the Manager or relevant departments.
- To assess efficiencies of machines within the department, dealing with any maintenance issues. To be active in identifying and confirming timelines for resolution.
- Attend daily production meetings as required.
- Ensure you provide the required level of technical support and reviews to the Production Department.
- To ensure all machines are utilised effectively and production is not adversely affected, where issues arise ensure the relevant stakeholders are advised.
- Confident and self aware with the ability to communicate professionally
- Support the Production Department to ensure machines are operating efficiently and accurately
- Able to positively and effectively influence and develop in their own abilities
- Able to maintain performance in stressful and challenging circumstances
- Able to build and sustain long-term professional relationships both internally and externally
- Able to identify and develop solutions to meet production needs
- Produce high quality work ensuring all recording and administration is accurate
- Effective organisation to ensure priorities, goals and deadlines are met
- Works proactively to ensure health and safety, quality, and process are not negatively affected.
- Electrically biased and multiskilled
Please Note: Regretfully, if you have not been contacted within 1 week of your application, you have not been selected for this particular position. Thank you.
In respect of the above role, Cordant People Ltd, operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People Ltd, welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81453327