Lead Front End Developer
My client is a travel and leisure social network where you can discover new destinations, connect with new and existing friends and share travel tips and advice.
Due to a very exciting new project about to be launched, they are looking for an experienced, senior / lead front end developer to join the team and lead on all front end activities in relation the project.
- You’ll understand and be a passionate advocate for web accessibility standards.
- You will have experience of working and collaborating in an agile team environment.
- Teamwork in an agile process
- Modern web platform standards (HTML5/CSS3 etc)
- Knowledge of web components technology (Shadow DOM etc)
- Understanding of or experience in developing progressive web apps (PWAs)
This is an excellent opportunity - please apply now for an immediate interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81449855