Branch Manager - HC12
We have a fantastic new opportunity with one of our established clients, who are looking to recruit a Branch Manager for their store in Newbury. The main purpose for this role is to maximise sales and profit through the efficient and effective management of the Branch, ensuring that the Branch is managed and maintained to a high standard in all areas and to take full responsibility for all areas of security within the Branch.
Job Summary / Key Responsibilities:
- Review sales turnover with Operations Manager and maintain maximum efforts to achieve agreed sales turnover budgets. Ensuring all information is communicated to the other members of the team.
- Support all branch staff and support specific sales transactions as required
- Review overhead budgets with Operations Manager, providing relevant information
- Ensure all staff/visitors/contractors are adhering to branch security and Health and Safety procedures
- Ensure contact with neighbouring premises and local police is established and maintained.
- Monitor and manage cash desk/administration/banking procedures
- Ensure reconciliation of Transfer of Goods Received Reports
- Deliver effective Induction and train staff to meet branch requirements.
- Ensure staff adhere to Company Uniform and footwear protocol
- Communicate Company Policy regarding staff benefits and conditions
- Develop staff performance in customer service through appropriate training
- Ensure customer complaints are handled in a professional manner making full use of the after sales service
- Take responsibility for monitoring performance and levels of stock held in branch.
- To communicate with Senior Managers/visitors and any other areas of the business when required to do so.
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Degree / CIPS qualified
- Manufacturing process knowledge
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques.
- Proven experience managing a team
- Strong leadership capabilities.
JOB TYPE: Permanent
LOCATION: Newbury, Berkshire
SALARY: £25,000 plus benefits
For any other details, please contact Harry Chatha at Solutions Recruitment. Solutions Recruitment are operating as an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.