Accounts Payable Officer
BTG are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer based in Warrington to join a thriving and dynamic Accounts Payable team working for a globally recognised, award winning organisation. The role and business offers great stability, personal development and excellent benefits. The primary responsibilities of this role is the day to day maintenance of a set of ledgers and providing end to end purchase ledger duties/ building relationships with suppliers.
What will the role entail?
- Ownership and day to day maintenance of the ledgers
- Matching of supplier invoices against purchase orders
- Posting journals
- Dealing with Purchase Ledger queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Chasing queries to resolution
- Supplier payment runs
- Building and maintaining supplier relationships
What is on offer?
- Salary up to £19,000 depending on experience
- Excellent benefits which include, pension, generous holidays, personal development programme
- Free on-site parking
- Stable growing business & team
- Good team player
- Confident communicator
- Experience using SAP is desirable
- Experience working with high volumes of invoices is a must
To apply for this role please submit your details and CV, we are shortlisting and interviewing ASAP and will contact you if you are successful. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Please note due to high volumes of applications we will not be able to respond to everyone, if you have not been contacted within 10 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81449039