Business Systems Analyst
Role- Business Systems Analyst Location- Milton Keynes Permanent role
Our client in Milton Keynes are going through an IT change programme. This role will see the successful individual contribute to this period of change for one for the sector largest organisations.
This post covers both business and systems analysis roles. The analyst engages with the business to understand its needs, translates these into requirements and works with IT colleagues to propose technology solutions.
The analyst is responsible through the Agile Software Development Life Cycle for ensuring that the business requirements are met, for defining the detailed systems requirements including data modelling, assisting with system testing, through to operational support.
* To analyse and document business processes and requirements and assess their efficiency and effectiveness in meeting overall University objectives.
* To analyse, propose and qualify the costs and benefits of process and system improvements in terms of staff, cash and other resources.
* To work with business relationship managers, project managers, architects, developers and testers to assess how technology could be deployed to meet business requirements.
* To provide the detailed system requirements for the agreed IT solutions, and support their implementation.
* To seek to improve existing systems and processes as part of continual improvement.
* To provide reports, both oral and written, on the above activities and work progress.
* Recent practical experience of requirements analysis and detailed system specifications.
* Knowledge and experience of working on IT change projects.
* Experience of working with multiple Business partners to bring about systems or process change.
* Experience across the full SDLC.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the relevant position then please apply by submission of your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81452353