Automation Test Analyst
Job Role: Automation Test Analyst
Salary/Rate: Brilliant Salary
Clearance: DV Clearance
Automation Test Analyst - Permanent - Ipswich - Brilliant Salary
You must be self-starter with the ability to take ownership of work, whilst demonstrating a tenacity to pursue problems to resolution and the confidence to challenge thinking and suggest novel approaches to problems. With a solid technical background to draw upon, from an enterprise level, strong problem investigation and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to analyse and resolve technical issues around Software installation. Capability to work in partnership with Architecture to scope and understand the client's requirements.
- 2 years+ experience as a senior automation test analyst.
- Build and configuration of Automated systems ( Jenkins / bamboo / team City).
- Experience of different automated test frameworks.
- 2+ years development experience Bash / Python.
- 2+ years' experience as a senior test analyst.
- Strong analytical and technical skills of test environments and system integration.
- Proficient in Red Hat Enterprise Linux/CentOS 5/6/7.x ( or equivalent).
- Understand networks ( CCNA level or equivalent experience ).
- Experience with selenium for front end testing.
- Comprehensive appreciation of the software development lifecycle and the need for testing.
- A pragmatic and practical approach.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Self-starter with the ability to take ownership of work, whilst demonstrating a tenacity to pursue problems to resolution.
Skills / Experience:
- Ability to critique architectural designs within your technical competencies.
- Competence to confidently work in partnership with the client to deliver working solutions to deadlines.
- Proficiency to be able to communicate progress and issues to agreed Stakeholders in a timely understandable manner.
- Quality of mind that is strongly motivated and shows initiative to 'get the job done'.
- Diligence that delivers documentation to support the technical solution, and also in partnership with Architecture evolves the original design documentation to be reflective of the actual build.
- A team player that is able to work with minimal supervision.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying
By applying for this job you are applying under the assumption that you will agree to a Datasource 'Opted Out of Conduct Regulations 2003' contract. If you have any queries about this please contact your Datasource Representative immediately.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81449355