Senior Systems Administrator
Looking for a highly skilled technical systems administrator looking to join a growing infrastructure team within financial services. You will be given the opportunity to use the latest technologies within financial services for a progressive company rewarding innovation.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, and able to lead and resolve difficult scenarios with minimal management and oversight.
- You will excel at working both independently and as part of a team, including an ability to work closely with development teams to translate their requirements and provide timely solutions.
- Experience delivering IT services based on an on-prem Microsoft stack (Windows Server 2012 R2, Active Directory, SQL Server, Hyper-V, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, certificate authority)
- A strong grounding in automation (PowerShell) and looking to move to a hybrid Azure environment.
- You will be a technical authority in as many of the above technologies as possible, as well as being well versed in System Center Configuration Manager and Operations Manager, and it would be a great benefit to also have experience in PowerShell DSC, PKI, network storage, switching, firewalling and load balancing.
The company offer a competitive package depending upon experience and a 20% non contributing pension.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81453106