IT Support / Business Analyst
The group is looking to invest in a new IT infrastructure that will transform our business information and intelligence.
Prior to this investment there is significant preparatory work to be undertaken that will involve a detailed business analysis leading to process improvements, applications development and enhancements to the existing environment which will run alongside general IT business support.
- Data analysis and reporting across the business.
Report writing using Crystal reports.
- IT troubleshooting, problem solving and helpdesk support.
- Process review, documentation and improvement.
- Office 365/Sharepoint/Exchange.
- Equipment deployment and maintenance/ software updates.
- Lead on specific IT projects.
Key skills – Essential and desirable
- Business Analysis and Business process capture and Mapping.
Master Data Management.
- MS Office & Advanced Excel knowledge (VBA)
- Knowledge of industry standard norms, project management methodologies.
- Highly self- motivated and dynamic.
Able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proactive with a strong customer service ethos.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of financial and business processes.
- First class communicator.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
Qualification and experience
- Computer or IT related college or university degree
Provide support regarding financial applications including General Ledger, Costings, Accounts payable/receivable.
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP implementation.
- 3rd party Report/BI tools (CRYSTAL REPORT, POWER BI, QLIKVIEW).
- Salary dependent on experience
28 days holiday
- Company pension after successful probationary period
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81449776