An established law firm based in Canary Wharf are seeking a Collaboration Services Engineer. You will be joining a high performing global team to work in accordance with ITIL best practice.
What will you be doing?
As the Collaboration Services Engineer you will be an integral part of the infrastructure and platform services function delivering a stable and scalable service whilst operating a 24x7x365 service.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Demonstrable experience in planning, implementing, securing and maintaining enterprise-class Messaging & Collaboration services (5000 + user base).
- You will have extensive experience of Messaging & Collaboration systems, ideally some understanding of MOF, PRINCE2 or similar methodologies.
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2016, with associated services and interoperability.
- Understanding of load balancing and failover in Exchange 2010/2016.
- Extensive experience of Symantec Enterprise Vault, preferably Version 12.
- Extensive experience performing thorough eDiscovery Search and
- Retrieval investigations over Messaging platforms, including Microsoft
- Exchange, Enterprise Vault and Outlook. Providing clear reports on progress and forecasting of forward effort.
- Cloud based messaging solutions like MimeCast, Office365 etc. Cloud directory synchronization.
- Hands on experience with Lync Online, Lync Server 2013, Skype for Business, Cisco Spark,
- Good awareness of Networking topologies, Routing and DNS.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81453036