Management Accountant | £25,000-£30,000 | Nottingham
Are you an experienced Assistant Accountant looking to progress your career with a fantastic Nottingham based business?
Macildowie are delighted to be working with a US owned, fast moving, innovative company who are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their team.
Following superb growth over the last thirty years and a track record of innovative new product lines, they are looking to enhance their UK finance team with this newly created role which will include the following responsibilities:
- Monthly management accounts
- Stock monitoring and variance analysis
- Accruals and prepayments
- VAT returns
- Monthly reconciliations
- Ensuring processes adhere to SOX controls
- Adhoc projects and cover for credit control when required
So what will you need?
- AAT qualified or ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- 3-5 years finance experience
- Strong experience with Management Accounts
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, V-Lookups, macros etc)
- Knowledge of SAP and SOX advantageous (not essential)
If you hold the relevant experience and qualifications for this role and you wish to speak about the role in more detail, please get in touch with an updated CV right away.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81449537